BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

what are the boring process of being home!

what the 4 letter words(hell) being home without do nothing.. luckily i had a father that never relax at home during weekends.. ngee~~ even feels tired helping him to do such a plenty type of House WORKSS, it is better than sleeping... OMG i cant really sleep at a long time.. will make me sick damnimmediately! haha what to do.. that's me yeah! in addition, without basketball court here make me keep myself in my damn good bed room n surfing all the timee.. what a vacation in my home... haha
so this what im going to do with my fwen if i feel too booriinnggg!!!
take a look..



haha do not laugh at us.. we just get started n this how it is going~~lalala.. hehehe

2 comments:

DayaYaacob said...

haha.gila babengss.hebat rupanya adly nie en. :P

jimmy said...

adly je la yg hebat.. aq xxx:)